What Services Do We Offer?
Creating a production manual for the factory:
- Fabric, embellishment, trims etc
- Quantities, size breakdowns, ratios
- Usages of garments, fabric lengths
- Measurements of the garments, lengths of elastics etc
- Construction methods and all previous feedback from the sampling stages
- Information of all suppliers, delivery information, lead times and deadlines
Factory visits, communications and relationships:
- Built up relationships with our factories, understanding of their expertise and skills.
- Visiting factories whenever needed, throughout the UK – covering our time and cost to travel and be at the factory.
- Checking and approving the working conditions of the factory and the status of their workers.
- Communicating throughout the sampling and production process through phone calls, meetings email, messaging and skype calls, from 9– 5pm Monday to Friday with a person on-call throughout the day on Saturday when factories are working over-time
Communicating regularly with the client:
- General communication via telephone and email about the status of a project
- Answering any questions that the client may have regarding the process
- Reacting quickly to any design changes the client makes
- Advising on their project – using our expertise and skill set
- Notifying the client of any problems, delays or issues at the factory
- Working on behalf of the client to get the best deals possible and advising them on decisions made
- Correspondence between the client and the factory
- Arranging all samples, discussing changes, reverting back to the factory
- Creating critical paths
- Ordering all fabrics, components and trims
- Communication between the factory and all the suppliers involved in the chain
- Logistics and operational tasks of the ordering, distribution and transportation of fabrics, trims, embellishments, garment panels, samples and final products
- ‘Go-to’ contact for factories and suppliers when they have questions related to the production of the garments so that clients are not contacted throughout the day, every day during production.
- Resolving small issues or problems without having to concern the client
- Communicator for the factory and suppliers when there are any delays, issues or problems. Bridge & Stitch will work to resolve these problems, find a solution or suggest a resolution on behalf of the client to ensure that any issues are dealt with efficiently and correctly.Access to our expertise, industrial no-how and general experience of the production process